Saturday, June 15, 2013

Glorious







Hello World!

I'm trying to get better with my blogging.  While I've had a trying few weeks at work, I'm still trying to look for the good in every single day because there is something good out there, right?  Today, feast your eyes on this glorious eye candy.  I took these pics on my iPhone about two weeks ago and finally figured out how to upload them and save them! Yay! say it again, Yay!!!! Woot woot!  If you like these pics, please leave a comment, I like to "hear" from blogland.  I think they are beautiful and at a time when things aren't always going the way you plan or want, look at these pics and know that God is good and that there is good out there.  Now, off my soapbox, off to watch cartoons with the Munchkin Baby from Mars!  That would be my little "mini me" for those of you who haven't heard of her.  Thanks for stopping by, peace and keep imagining.
*Melody*

No comments:

Post a Comment