Friday, August 30, 2013

Ok, going to give this blogging thing a real GO!






Hi!
I'm going to give this blogging thing a serious try, yes I AM!  You know why? Well, for one thing, I can blog or babble and ramble and it's like theraputic or something.  Wait, did I spell that correctly? Err?  And another thing, it's probably quicker than making a YT video because sometimes it's easier to post a pic and do a quick babble and move on to like ice cream or a big coffee, right? Right!

Sooooo, I love Dollar Tree!  I bought like ten little birdhouses from Dollar Tree back when I still had my figure and didn't do too much with them.  I love butterlies and found these glittered butterflies at the Dollar Tree I think last year or the year before.  Again, another craft item,  I did nothing with.  So, I got them out and started slapping acrylic paint on both the butterfly and the birdhouse.  What do you think?  I'm not sure where this project is going but here ya go!

Thanks and have a super safe and fun holiday weekend, remember be nice to the girls and guys at Walmart cuz one of them may be ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment